google

Sunday, November 18, 2012

China Glaze~Kiwi Cool-Ada & Japanese Koi

This review is for China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada & Japanese Koi. I must say that I love China Glaze polish. The formula is not too thick & not too thin, it's just perfect. They are a little pricey, but worth every penny!! 

So first up, Kiwi Cool-Ada, which is a nice green color. It's dark & has a neon overtone to it. I really love the color. The picture makes the color look lighter than it actually is though. It's about 2 shades darker than this. If you're into green polish, you're gonna love this one!! This was 2 coats with no top coat.

Next up is Japanese Koi. This is a nice neon orange color, perfect for summer time. I love neon orange polish in the summer & this is probably the best orange I've found so far. This was 2 coats with no top coat. I can see why they named it Japanese Koi, the orange color is very close to the color of a Japanese Koi fish!! I buy most of my China Glaze polish off of Ebay.com, you can get it there usually cheaper than in stores, unless of course it's a hard sought after color, then forget it, it'll cost you a fortune :) Thanks for reading & as always, leave me your thoughts & comments at the bottom!!



No comments:

Post a Comment