google

Friday, March 16, 2012

Zoya Bevin & Revlon Whimsical

So, I tried out my first Zoya polish. I got it during their Valentine's Day promo where if you bought 1 red polish, you got 1 free. This review is for Bevin & Revlon's Whimsical glitter polish over it. Bevin I'd like to say is an antique green color.  The picture does this polish no justice, it's actually much prettier!! Usually, I stray from greens, just because they aren't my cup of tea, but I LOVE this green.  It went on smooth & 1 coat was great, but you know me, I'm a 2 coat kind of girl!! I really think Zoya's polishes are worth the money because of the quality of the nail polish.  It lasted for over a week with no chips, or peeling of the color. You can get them for around $8 a bottle from HERE 
I then put Revlon's Whimsical over top of it.  I do like the Whimsical, but I think I would of liked it better with a blue rather than a green.  The only thing I didn't like was that it took about 3 coats to get the glitter look that I like. Yes, that is 3 coats not 1 or 2 :/ Too much work for me!!I would have like it to be a bit thicker too. You can get them from most drugstores like CVS or Walgreens for around $6 a bottle. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
I would highly recommend the Zoya Bevin if you like green polish. Very classy looking & well worth the money it costs!!

I'm not sure why, but for some unknown reason blogger has decided to eat my pictures. I'm not even sure I still have these on my pc at home. If so, I will upload them sometime today. 11/9/12



No comments:

Post a Comment