google

Monday, February 6, 2012

Introducing The "Lacquer Ladies"

Hi & welcome to the Lacquer Ladies blog!! For my 1st blog, I am going to let you know a little about me & my blog.  I'm Peggie, 40, the mother of 3 beautiful kids & stepmother to 2 beautiful daughters.  My husband & I have been together for 14 years.  I love anything & everything there is to do with nail polish & doing nails.  I decided to do this blog just to share information with other people who have the same love for nail polish that I do.  I will be posting my adventures in doing my nails, trying to give you an honest opinion about the products I use.  Once I have a nice number of people following, I will host weekly raffles where 1 lucky follower will win a gift.  Every now & then, for my most loyal readers, I will hit you with "Lacquer Love" & you will get a surprise in the mail!! So, if  you like what you see here, share it with your friends!!!  I am really excited to be doing this.  Just be patient with me, this is my 1st time trying anything like this & I want it to be fun as well as informative!!! So, welcome to my blog, I hope you find something you like here!!!  Be sure to "like" me on Facebook here My Facebook Page & Twitter here Our Twitter Page    Stay posted for my 1st blog post about my most recent nail polish adventure!!! As always happy polishing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment