google

Monday, February 6, 2012

Julep Maven Review

Ok, this is my 1st review of products I recently used to do my nails.  I belong to Julep Maven & I am totally in love with their products!!! If you haven't heard of them, check them out here: Julep Maven  My 1st "sneek peek" box contained 2 bottles of Julep nail polish in the colors Anne & Maria, a 3oz tube of Julep Glow On Age Defying Hand Brightener & a foil sample of Julep Everyday SPF 30 Hand Cream. This post is going to be about the color Maria.  I will write a separate blog about Julep Maven & the other products mentioned in the near future :)
I've been using Avon Nail Experts silk wrap treatment for about 2 weeks.  I was having some trouble with my nails breaking & peeling so I thought I would give this a try.  It is working great so far.  You can get it from Avon.com or if you know an Avon representative, that way is great too.  I have an awesome Avon lady (Thanks Dee) After I used that I used 2 coats of Julep's Maria polish. It is metallic pink/mauve in color & I love it.  For the top coat I used Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat, which I absolutely can't be without.  It's a little pricey, but worth it.  It keeps my polish looking nice for the entire week!!!!  I have included pictures of what my nails look like today & I did the manicure last Thursday.  The Julep polish went on nice & smooth & I believe 1 coat would have been sufficient, but I'm a 2 coat kind of girl lol. You can look at the pics & let me know what you think!! I love getting feedback!! That's your chance to get hit with some Lacquer Love!!! Thanks for reading & as always Happy Polishing!!

I have no idea why, but blogger has for some reason eaten the rest of the pics I posted of this manicure. I'm new to this & I'm not even sure what I'm doing. If anyone has any ideas why this may have happened, please leave me a comment or send me an email!! I would so appreciate it!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment